The NSRI will assist in the safety of the event. The entry fee of R60 will be donated equally to the NSRI and the Waenhuiskrans/Arniston Community Development Trust, and the Waenhuiskrans Fishermen's Union.
- Date: Saturday, 30 May 2015
- Time: 10:00 am
- Entries close: 9:45 am
- Race briefing: 9:50 am
- Distance: 1.6 km
- This will be a timed event
- Start: Roman Beach
- Finish: Main Beach
- Entry Fee: R60
- Open Male/Female (wetsuit or no wetsuit)
- Master Male/Female (wetsuit or no wetsuit)
- Local Male/Female (wetsuit or no wetsuit)
- Assisted swimmers (Wetsuit or no wet suit. Only small body board flippers will be allowed)
Entry Fee Payment
After registration, please pay your entry fee into the following bank account and email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Account: The Waenhuiskrans/Arniston Community Development Trust
- Bank: Absa (cheque account)
- Account Number: 4061710464
- Branch Code: 632005
- 1st Open Male and Female: R1000 each
- 2nd Open Male and Female: R500 each
- 3rd Open Male and Female: R250 each
- 1st Masters Male and Female: R1000 each
- 1st Local Male and Female: R1000 each
- 1st Assisted swimmer: R500
All swimmers compete at their own risk. By entering, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the event rules.
Should it not be possible to hold the event, beyond the control of the organising committee, no entry fees will be refunded.
Arniston Open Water Mile Registration
Please enter by completing the details below.